Sunday, January 22, 2006

Post January exams program

Last night, Caleb called me up and asked if I would like to go to Rome with him and Cheng after our exams. Ahh!!!! I want! I’ve been looking for people to go to Rome with me during Easter, and now there’s an invite to go to Rome during Feb… Sighz, but I have to turn Caleb down coz I’ve already made prior arrangements with Audrey to spend a few nights in London with her. We’re going to have a musical marathon!!

As much as I would love to go to Rome, I can’t coz Audrey seems really excited with out London trip. She’s checking out all the hostel rates and stuff… she wants to watch Lion King (The musical of course), I’m still deciding between Le Miserables and Woman in White. And maybe if there’s still time, maybe we could watch Phantom of the Opera again? Hehe, I soooo love POTO. Went to watch the musical with my family in 2004 at Her Majesty’s Theater. Dad bought the tickets a few months in advance. It cost around 40 pounds each! Audrey and I are going to buy the ‘leftover’ tickets. There are quite a number of ticket booths at Leicester square where you can buy any unsold tickets at a discounted rate few hours prior to show time.

My 1st musical experience - 22nd Dec 04

Inside the theater, before we were told that photo taking wasn't allowed. We were on the 3rd level, there were 4 levels in all.


Right now, Its me and Audrey who are definitely going down to London. Gabriel, Juvi and Victor may be tagging along too if they can rearrange their schedule. Then we may meet up with Jo and Henry who would be at London during that time.. It would be quite cool if the whole bunch of us could make it. I mean usually when we hang out, its always in the same few places (Toby’s, 3 Ashleigh drive…). Loughborough is pretty small, there’s a limited number of ‘Hang out’ places. So meeting up in London would be fun! Audrey wants to eat sushi (Lufbra is lacking in Japanese cuisine) Yum! I’m craving for baby octopus and California rolls now. But its going to be pretty expensive, usually you can only find Japanese food in all those classy restaurants in London. =p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace