DVDs & Movies
Re-connected the DVD player straight to the TV, the hi-fi system is still fried tho. Been watching stacks of DVDs. I must admit that my brother is slowly converting me into a LOST fan. He glues himself in front of the TV all day, watching seasons 1 & 2. Even when I managed to put my Sliders DVDs in, he would chase me away. What to do? Just sit down & watch with him. Now, I’m even ahead of him in LOST. Finished season 2 and I can’t wait for the 3rd season to come out.
I’ve watched my Slider’s season 1 & 2 so many times now. Recently realized that the 3rd season’s DVD set has droped from 35 to 19 quid on Amazon UK. Would really want to buy it now but I guess I have to wait till I go back to UK.
Went to watch The Lake House on Wednesday. The movie was alright I guess. Nothing special lah, so it would have been better getting the DVD and watching it at home instead. But then, the movie tickets were only RM6…
I’m just thinking how realistic the ‘time travel letter-box’ can be. Is it remotely possible? Maybe there was some magnetic interfearance around the letter box such that it affected space-time, allowing the letters to pass through a time period of 2 years. I’ve read a book before about a couple exchanging e-mails to each other. Only problem was that 1 lived in the present, the other, in yr 3000 (emails) Woah, too much sci-fi for a love movie, but how would you explain the time travel thingie?
Another movie I’ve watched (seriously have nothing better to do), Tristan & Isolde. Now I know why the Irish and England have a thing against each other. It’s all part of history, during the dark ages when the Romans have just given up England as one of their territories. The Irish, free from Roman rule then due to the protection of the sea, was more developed then the English who were divided by tribes at war with each other. So, according to the movie, whenever the Irish felt threatened that the English tribes would unite and form a great nation, the Irish would attack. And in the midst of those wars, there was a ‘Romeo & Juliet’ story…
I’ve watched my Slider’s season 1 & 2 so many times now. Recently realized that the 3rd season’s DVD set has droped from 35 to 19 quid on Amazon UK. Would really want to buy it now but I guess I have to wait till I go back to UK.
Went to watch The Lake House on Wednesday. The movie was alright I guess. Nothing special lah, so it would have been better getting the DVD and watching it at home instead. But then, the movie tickets were only RM6…
I’m just thinking how realistic the ‘time travel letter-box’ can be. Is it remotely possible? Maybe there was some magnetic interfearance around the letter box such that it affected space-time, allowing the letters to pass through a time period of 2 years. I’ve read a book before about a couple exchanging e-mails to each other. Only problem was that 1 lived in the present, the other, in yr 3000 (emails) Woah, too much sci-fi for a love movie, but how would you explain the time travel thingie?
Another movie I’ve watched (seriously have nothing better to do), Tristan & Isolde. Now I know why the Irish and England have a thing against each other. It’s all part of history, during the dark ages when the Romans have just given up England as one of their territories. The Irish, free from Roman rule then due to the protection of the sea, was more developed then the English who were divided by tribes at war with each other. So, according to the movie, whenever the Irish felt threatened that the English tribes would unite and form a great nation, the Irish would attack. And in the midst of those wars, there was a ‘Romeo & Juliet’ story…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home