Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So little time...

Okay, I’m starting to freak out a little.

Barely a week left till I fly back to UK. Totally dreading it. 9 months away from home. I should be enjoying the last few days of summer break at home. Instead, I’m more preoccupied with my dissert.

Yes, I know, this is a result of me procrastinating my final year report. But then again, I’ve started reading up for this since mid July. I’m still a few thousand words short, but I’ve almost run out of resources in order to gather new information now. Initially, I thought crapping out a few thousand words (desperately) wouldn’t be much of a difficulty. I mean, I’ve done GP before, crapping should be easy peasy. But then again, it would be so obvious. Coz it’s a scientific paper, every sentence in it is hard, substantial science facts. So that’s the hard part. Plus, my brain is hard wired to that of an engineer’s now. My creative side of the brain is almost non-existent. Blurping out little science facts is far easier than writing a ‘once upon a time story’. (a result of reading to many Focus, Discover and New Scientist magazines and having ‘Did You Know’ quizzes with Jo and Gab)

Argh! So little time! I’ve so many things to do than rushing for this paper with the dumb deadline. (We’re the only department that has to hand in a final year report on the first day of school!) Like Harlow? Summer Break?!!!?? I’ve got much better things to do. i.e: Shopping (wouldn’t be able to buy clothes when I go back to expensive UK for 9 months), Getting supplies (Pilot G2s, my favorite SunSilk Shampoo, Maggee Mee blar blar), reformatting my laptop (which is getting fairly slow now), meeting up with friends for 1 last round….

Wonder of all wonders, I’ve yet to touch my brand new iRiver too! Got it a few weeks ago during expo and I’ve done zilch with it!!! Even my dad and brother has been bugging me to ‘please do something with your mp3’ (lol). Not even a song yet, amazing…. *sighs*

Started this blog entry fairly stressed out. Vented out my worries, feel a tinsy bit better, but fact is, time’s still ticking away. *deep breath*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace