Sunday, February 19, 2006

Day 2 (or 3, its confusing) - Saturday

Been quite busy the past 2 days, it didn’t give me time to think of things. Juvi & Gab were out the whole day leaving me alone. Went over to my ‘adoptive’ clique and we played squash for the whole afternoon. *gasp!* When did I ever do sports?

After that, the 3 of us, Jo & Audrey went back to my place for dinner. It was movie night and we watched ‘Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire’. Made caramel pop corn again. This time I didn’t burn my finger! *grinz* (Long story, burnt my finger 3 weeks ago when Victor & Audrey came over to watch ‘Mindhunters’)

Engkiat brought back some friends for dinner. Found out that Gavin does salsa:) Woah, took me long enough to find people to go learn salsa at the union with me. Now Florence and I can drag Caleb, Wilson & Gav down on Tuesdays. Think Gav does Cuban style tho, so it wont really match. *sigh* It would never happen though. Don’t think I’ll ever touch that again. Even just listening to Gav talk about salsa related stuff just now brought back some raw memories.

My days are packed with activities now, it helps me get my mind off stuff. But at the end of the day, I dread going to bed. *sigh* How do you describe emptiness? It feels kinda surreal, like I’m just having a bad dream.

Quote:
Hermione ~Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
“Everything's going to be different now izin’t it?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace