Year 3 archives- Part 1
Arrived to Loughborough for Yr 3 together with Gabriel, Juvina and Auds. The new, all- improved Asleigh Drive. That night, as usual, Jason & Judy decided to 'mother' us by inviting the whole gang over to their place for a Last Dinner *sniffs* They were leaving UK for good that week.
The last 'hang out' session in JJ's house =(
Been missing you guys ever since
Although I've been to London countless number of times, I've yet to finish exploring the place. This time, Auds & I were trilled by the fossile display in the Natural History Museum.
Cool exhibits
My 1st ever carved pumkin. Not bad huh?
Bonfire night on campus & town carnival:
'Remember remember the 5th of November'


Fireworks display
Won a few prizes from the game stalls. Now my arm chair is filled with stuffed toys which I've accumulated from various funfairs over the years.
Had fun bumping around in cars together with Auds, Jo, Jensen and Derek. Auds & I were so good, we even figured a way to make the car go backwards. A good technique in which we used to attack the guys.
Right, that's a very brief update of some of whats happened so far. Going to post up random entrys which I've typed on Word Doc over the past few months but didnt have time to post up on this blog.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home