Tuesday, February 21, 2006

4th March- Which one?

http://www.acnightuk.org.uk/frames.htm
Gavin’s been bugging me to go for this AC UK night for some time now. Lol, Gavin is my junior in Lboro but my senior in ACJC. It seems really cool this thingie… an AC event all the way in London? Woah. Trouble is, it’s in London. Not only is transportation and lodging there cumbersome, its ex. When I told him that I’ll give the event a miss, he said that I was antisocial. *insulted* Lol, fine Gav, if you can get Sanjeeda (our junior, also from ACJC) to go, I might seriously consider going as well. Doubt you would be able to convince her tho =p

Oh oh:( After I gave Gav the challenge, Mike asked if I would be able to attend the Worship Workshop on that same day (4th March). Last Friday, Mike suggested putting my name down on the pianist list for LCCF. *Yikes!* Ok fine, I can play the piano, but the reason as to why I’ve never played in Church or LCCF is that I get nervous when people hum/ sing along to whatever I’m playing. Even at home, whenever my dad starts to whistle to the tune, I’ll screw up my piano notes. So if I ever have to play in LCCF, I think I would really need to attend this workshop.

Argh, decisions. AC night UK sounds cool but potentially cost ineffective. Worship Workshop seems more practical… but what if Sanjeeda agrees to go to AC night coz she thinks I’m going, but it turns out that I won’t be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace