Thursday, February 01, 2007

Year 3 update- Part 3

Titled: Back! (my 1st attempt in updating my blog)
Entry date: 30th October 2006

After a long hiatus, I’m starting to blog again. *pffew* Our house had no internet connection for a few weeks so net surfing was kept to a minimal. Then there’s school, which is kinda overwhelming for final year students. (2 tests on the 3rd week of sch, imagine that! Blimey.) But then again, it seems that I’m not as motivated this time, according to Victor *shoots… major guilty-ness*. Kinda true, as those around me have seen my current obsession with PRISON BREAK & Drew Carey’s Green Screen Show.

Can’t believe that I’ve fallen sick twice within 3 weeks. Was down with a flu for one week, recovered the next, and now I’ve got a serious dry cough. Its bad till the point where I’ve lost count the number of times I’ve puked while coughing. Just last night, I fell asleep at the foot of the bed, with my ‘puke’ bucket in my hands. Oh, and my tonsils are fairly swollen as well. Funny thing is that, during the day when I’m eating and talking, I don’t feel anything. But it hurts at night. Nope, haven’t seen the doctor. Doctors operate from Monday to Friday. Planning to go down to the Medical Center on Monday to book a Doctor’s appointment. Chances are that I’ll only get to see the doctor on Wednesday. *faints* Then with a doctor’s prescription, I have to go all the way to town to get medicine. *sighs* Kinda missing the way clinics work back home. Much more convenient. I’ll probably be half dead by the time I see the doctor here. Audrey and the rest of the household have been such dears to me by brewing all sorts of soothing drinks, and nagging me about the kinds of stuff which I should not eat. Such concern, *sighs* *touched* =)

Victor developed a gult in his toe joint last night. Mike, Vic were over at our place for dinner when the pain was too much for him. Mike and Gab had to take him to seek medical attention. (But doctor’s are close on weekends aren’t they? So, in an emergency go to the hospital…. But no wait, before going to the hospital, you need to go to the Walk in Center to determine whether its serious enough to be admitted to the hospital.) So the guys went to the Walk in Center, and staff over there confirmed that it is GULT. However, they had no stored medicine to dispense, and it wasn’t serious enough to be referred to the hospital where medicne was available. As such, poor Vic had to wait till morning when the pharmacies opened till he could get his prescription (but the Walk in Center did give him some painkillers though). Poor guy, it was so painful for him. I mean, for a big strong guy to just go all weak over a swollen toe, it must been unbearable….

Oh btw, its Ivy’s birthday today. Happy Birthday Dear!

Going to Rome during Christmas break. How cool is that? It wasn’t part of the plan. Orignally, Auds and I were plainning to go to Copenhagen. But things changed. Rome was a very Last-Minute-Spur-Of-The-Moment decision. And this is how it came about:

~2am. Jeremy, Audrey & Spacemunkee have joined the conversation~

Audrey says:
so what's ur plans now???

Jeremy says:
duunnnnoooo.... hahaha
audrey says:
have to decide early
Space Munkee says:
Italy, France, Spain.... ?
audrey says:
ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SOMEWHERE!!!
Space Munkee says:
easy jet flights to Copenhagen have increased to 70 pounds!!!
Jeremy says:
woah
audrey says:
then rome…
wah!!!
rome is damm cheap… Return flight 18 pounds
Space Munkee says:
Cool! Confirm!!!
Jeremy says:
rite.... i go ask wee young
Tmw can? He sleeping lah
audrey says:
wake him can???
Space Munkee says:
coz from experience, price goes up really fast withing a few hrs
audrey says:
wy is coming online, I woke him up


and the rest of the conversation was about hostel and ticket bookings….
Long blog entry. I have such lengthy blabberings don’t I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace