I Still - Backstreet Boys
My current fav BSB song:
Are you still the same,
Or did you change somehow?
What do you do ?
At this very moment when I think of you?
And when I'm looking back ,
How we were young and stupid.
Do you remember that ?
No matter how I fight it ,
Can't deny it ,
Just can't let you go.
Chorus:
I still need you ,
I still care about you.
Though everything's been said and done ,
I still feel you .
Like I'm right beside you ,
But still no word from you .
Now look at me ,
Instead of moving on I refuse to see .
That I keep coming back,
Yeah I'm stuck in a moment ,
That wasn't meant to last .
I've tried to fight it ,
Can't deny it ,
You don't even know .
Chorus
I wish I could find you ,
Just like I found you ,
Then I would never let you go .
Though everything's been said and done,
I still feel you (I still feel you) .
Like I'm right beside you (like I'm right beside you) ,
But still no (still no word) from you.
Who are you now ?
Are you still the same,
Or did you change somehow?
What do you do ?
At this very moment when I think of you?
And when I'm looking back ,
How we were young and stupid.
Do you remember that ?
No matter how I fight it ,
Can't deny it ,
Just can't let you go.
Chorus:
I still need you ,
I still care about you.
Though everything's been said and done ,
I still feel you .
Like I'm right beside you ,
But still no word from you .
Now look at me ,
Instead of moving on I refuse to see .
That I keep coming back,
Yeah I'm stuck in a moment ,
That wasn't meant to last .
I've tried to fight it ,
Can't deny it ,
You don't even know .
Chorus
I wish I could find you ,
Just like I found you ,
Then I would never let you go .
Though everything's been said and done,
I still feel you (I still feel you) .
Like I'm right beside you (like I'm right beside you) ,
But still no (still no word) from you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home