Thursday, February 23, 2006

1 week on

Around this time, 1 week ago, I grew up.

Love, a great lesson in life- something which I dared not meddle with in the past. Nevertheless, I got to experience the whole package. From the euphoric rush of sweet affection and serene bliss, to the very instant where that perfect illusion was taken away from me.

Numbers 25-3, 17-2 would always leave behind little scars of my experiences. The ghost of my past would consistently haunt me with bittersweet memories. The question is, would I allow these things to hinder me from moving on? It’s like when you fall down and hurt yourself, do you sit down and cry or instead, pick yourself up and move on?

Life is a journey. Sometimes I wonder if the past 3 years were ever worth it. I know there is a lesson to be learnt in this. I’m just waiting for God to dawn in me what I’m supposed to have discovered during that chapter in life.

My father gives, he can take it back. But If I trust in him, I know that he would give me something much better. *smiles*

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace