Labs
Part Tech Lab (I'm pointing to the packed bed)
My dear lab partner- Aqilah (She's from Brunei)
No complaints tho. Generally, I found this lab much easier than our Mass Transfer lab last sem. It was ‘Oxygen transfer in a fermentation vessel’. *shudders* Both Aqilah & I spent how many sleepless nights and stay overs just to find ‘probe time constant’. In the end, we realized it was impossible to do so, as such, we had to propose an ‘amended’ experiment. That was my toughest assignment ever!
Mass Transfer Lab during Sem1
Oh well, hope everything goes well for this lab report. Have to finish the report before Easter along with the Heart-Drug plant design (ii). *yikes!* Need to time manage.
My next lab- Food Engineering, would be after Easter. Sounds really fun. I hope our pair would be assigned to the ‘canning’ experiment. It looks a bit difficult, but hey! How often in life do you get to can your own potatoes? During year 1, I thought that particular plant rig looked like an old washing machine. *laughs* Didn’t realized that it was a ‘Canner’ instead. Ooh, my lab partners for year 1 were James and Tawana btw. Enjoyed working with them as well.
On a side note, it was EngKiat’s turn to cook dinner today. Mmmhh! His TomYum cod fish dish totally rocks!! It’s way much better than the TomYum seafood soup which I did last week. *blushes* Compared to his, my dish wouldn’t even register on the Richter-scale.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home