Friday, March 03, 2006

Spacey Ifs

If I could view a space spectacle,
It would be to watch a comet shower on top of a grassy hill at night.

If I could witness a space phenomenon,
It would be to observe a supernova explosion.

If I could peak through the Hubble Space Telescope,
It would trill me to have a look at the Horse-Head nebula

If space travel weren’t so expensive,
I would be delighted to go bouncing on the moon.

If space travel wouldn’t take years,
I would love to stand on an observation deck & have a closer look at Jupiter.

If I had exceptional skills in flying a space craft,
It would be cool to navigate along the rocky debris of Saturn’s rings.

If I were to use a space term to describe my emotional being,
I would choose a black hole.

If I were to select which type of black hole I would be,
It would definitely not be a Kerr-Newman. (rotating, charged black hole)
It wouldn’t be a Reissner Nordstorm either. (non rotating, charged black hole)
My first choice would be a Schwarzschild. (non rotating, non charged black hole)
The simplest but dullest blackhole of all.
That would describe my life now, lifeless, dull, and uncharged.
Currently, it seems as though my life has stopped spinning,
*scrunches up nose* Hmm, maybe not. Seems as though only.
Nah, my entire life hasn’t exactly come to a stand still,
Maybe it’s just moving at a slower pace now.
So I’ll select a Kerr instead. (rotating, non charged black hole)
What I need is a Nuclear reaction to jump start my inner-core
(Anyone who has watched ‘The Core’ would understand what I mean.)

If there were worm holes linking black holes with white holes,
Would my other end of emotional state be brighter?

If we could enter a black hole,
Do you reckon if parallel dimensions exist?

If parallel dimensions were real,
Would things have worked out between our dimension doubles?

If there really were parallel dimensions,
Does that also mean that alternate dimensions are present as well?

If I could calculate a couple of space-time coordinates,
Could I reach a certain alternate dimension which would take me back in time?

If I could travel back in time,
Would I dare alter certain past events?
(Scary thought though. Butterfly effect & Chaos theory would come into place. It might lead to catastrophic repercussions. Woah!)

If my past was changed,
Would things turn out differently between us?


*smiles* This blog entry sounds so spacey crappy.
My fingers were itching. Instead of working on my heart-drug design project, I kept thinking about black holes and parallel dimensions. Hence this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace