Alicia's Stress List
17th March (Friday)- Reaction Kinetics Test
(Lecturer’s on tutorial 5, I’m still stuck at tutorial 1)
17th March (Friday)- Playing keyboard for LCCF for the 1st time.
23rd March (Thursday)- ‘Mass transfer in a liquid fluidized bed’ presentations
(Yet to start)
24th March (Friday)- Heart-drug design project (ii)
Part ii: Design the waste effluent treatment for the process.
(Like how? We’re not taught that yet, and we're not given any
data to work with.)
(Yet to start, or rather, how to start?)
24th March (Friday)- Lab report due
(Yet to start)
25th March (Saturday)- *big sigh*
I’m like as stressed as I can be now. So I’m just going to be straight forward… To that someone, please don’t bug me. It’s your own fault that you’ve been skipping so many lectures. Your notes aren’t even complete! Do you know that I get stressed up whenever I don’t see you turn up during lectures? Coz I know when it comes to tests/ exams, you would be asking me for help when I don’t even have time for myself. And honestly speaking, I am getting abit worried for you… you’re skipping too many lectures dear. It’s not good.=( You weren't this bad during Yr 1. What's wrong? Its not that I don’t want to help anymore, but please, I’m really really worked up now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home